Engaging the services of MLAA member for your locksmithing or security needs; you can be sure that you are dealing with a locksmith who:
- is a qualified and experienced security industry professional
- is licensed to operate as a locksmith under relevant State and Territory security industry legislation
- abides by an established code of ethics (see below) and code of conduct.
MLAA members hold recognised trade qualifications and/or have passed our stringent and independently conducted trade competency tests.
Master Locksmiths have the skills and experience to recommend effective security solutions to meet your specific needs. They can also supply you with an exclusive range of MLAA patented high security locking systems which are designed and manufactured in Australia to meet Australian Standards and market conditions.
These systems provide you with an extra level of protection for what's important to you.
You wouldn't choose an unlicensed builder, plumber or electrician so don't put the security of your family, home or business at risk. By choosing a Master Locksmith you can be sure that you are dealing with a qualified, licensed security professional.
Always ask to see your locksmith's security industry licence or Master Locksmith ID card.
MLAA Code of Ethics
Members are required to contribute to the security of the community by acting with integrity and applying the highest moral values in every aspect of their business including:
- providing professional advice and service that most effectively meets client requirements;
- exercising the utmost confidentiality in respect of client records and sensitive industry information;
- maintaining and applying the highest level of knowledge and skills; and
- complying with all relevant legislation and Association regulations.